PhD position on wind turbine noise amplitude modulation
!! Position staffed !!
The PIBE project is looking for a candidate for a PhD position for WP 1
- Title : Characterization of amplitude modulation phenomena of wind turbine noise
- Skills : M2 research degree or an engineering degree, with a solid background in fluid mechanics and/or acoustics.
- Management : Benjamin Cotté et Romain Monchaux, researchers at ENSTA ParisTech (IMSIA) - https://www.imsia.cnrs.fr/).
- Location and beginning of the Ph D : the thesis will take place at IMSIA in Palaiseau, with regular stays to be planned at the LMFA near Lyon, with a start planned for autumn 2019.
- Remuneration : 1750 euros net per month, with the possibility of teaching.
- To apply : send your CV, letter of motivation and a list of references before 26 April 2019 to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org